Guidelines for listing as consultant on the GPBA webpage:(For a PDF of this form click here)
1. Member in good standing with the GPBA as breathwork practitioner or trainer.
2. Competency as consultant and/or group facilitator for 5 years.
3. Familiarity with and compliance with ethical business practice.
4. Demonstrated capacity to model holistic, heart-centered relationships
working with clients in a business setting.
5. Interview (electronic, phone or in person) with GPBA Board member to verify experience and competency.
6. Use of “Evaluation of Satisfaction” form with clients and returning three (or as many consultations as completed if less than three) to GPBA Business Consultant Coordinator, Jim Morningstar, during the first year of listing.
I verify that I comply with the above guidelines and am applying to be listed as a consultant on the GPBA “Breathwork for Business” web page.
Global Professional Breathwork Alliance
Business Consultant Coordinator
4200 W Good Hope Rd
Milwaukee, WI USA
011 414 962 0213
011 414 351 5760 fax