Join us as a School or Program
It is the role of the GPBA to distinguish schools and programs within the field who have shown to uphold the highest of standards. By becoming a GPBA Certified school, you are signaling to the breathwork community as a substantiated training program through compliance of our Ethical & Training Standards.
The GPBA’s Standards have been developed over a long period of time by consulting with various trainers and schools from around the world. They are comprehensive and may not be suitable for your school or program.
Benefits of Joining the GPBA
- Listing in our Certified Schools directory
- Use of GPBA logo on your website and certificates
- Graduates of your training are automatically eligible to become a GPBA Certified Practitioner
- Applicant must be a GPBA-certified Practitioner
- Age of School/Program: A minimum of 2 years in operation
- Length of Training: A minimum of 400 hours of training time over a minimum of a 2 year training period
- Supervision and Client Work
Visit our Training Standards for a more detailed version of our requirements.
Fee for School Certification: $75
Applying for GPBA School Certification
Note: Applicant must be a GPBA Certified Practitioner.
Step 2: Email completed School Certification form to email@example.com.